10/10/2013 - An Introduction

A couple of weeks ago I started a journal.
Not a diary kind of journal 
just a little purple notebook that sports a funny drawing on the cover.



When I bought it,
I wanted it to become a space where I write down all the things, 
moments and experiences that made me smile 
and think "Well yes, I'm pretty lucky"
(or to be precise "Jepp, was für ein Glück ich doch hab'").
Just everything to remind how wonderful life can be - most of the time.
Because it really is wonderful most of the time. 
I want to listen up more
and to live life with open eyes and an open mind.
And I want to be more thankful.
Because I am pretty lucky.
Although I sometimes fail in emphasizing my luckiness.


I created this blog to not just remember the lucky moments 
which I also record in my purple journal
but to share them with others.
Admittedly those  might be small and insignificant for others
but I know everybody has these tiny situations
and if it's only a beautiful sunrise 
or the perfect cup of coffee 
or a moment when you drive in your car all by yourself
and in that very moment - and most of the time it really is just a second - 
you feel lucky.
I believe this really is what life and happiness is all about.
Short moments one has to appreciate.
But to appreciate you have to notice first.
So that is what I wanna do here.
Writing down all the things that radiate luckiness in my life.

This is my lucky list. 
Day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment